今天在Youtube刷到一个视频,觉得很棒

视频里面的马来西亚同胞的评论也使我有很大的感触!

我们是东亚病夫时,我们被说是黄祸;
When we were the sick man of Asia, we were called the yellow peril.
我们被预言是下一个超级大国了,我们被指是主要威胁。
When we are billed to be the next superpower, we are called the threat.
那时我们闭关自守,你走私鸦片来强开门户;
When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
我们拥抱自由贸易了,你责骂我们抢走你的饭碗。
When we embrace free trade, you blame us for taking away your jobs.
那时我们风雨飘摇,你铁蹄犯境要求机会均等;
When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
我们要整合破碎的山河,你说我们“入侵”……
When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, free Tibet you screamed, It was an invasion!
我们试行马列救国,你痛恨我们成为异己分子;
When tried communism, you hated us for being communist.
我们拥抱资本主义了,你又恨我们当了资本家。
When we embrace capitalism, you hate us for being capitalist.
当我们的人口到达十亿,你说我们在摧毁地球;
When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
我们要限制人口了,你说我们践踏人权。
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
那时我们一贫如洗,你视我们贱如狗;
When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
我们有钞票借给你了,你怨我们令你国债累累。
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
我们发展工业了,你说我们是污染者;
When we build our industries, you call us polluters.
我们有货品卖给你了,你说我们是地球暖化的因由。
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
我们购买石油,你说我们榨取兼灭族;
When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
你们为石油开战,你说是为了解救生灵。
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
那时我们动乱无序,你说我们没有法治;
When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
现在我们要依法平暴,你说我们违反人权。
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.
我们静默无声时,你说我们欠缺言论自由;
When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
我们不再缄默了,你说我们是被洗了脑的仇外暴民。
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobes.
"为什么你这样憎恨我们?"我们想知道。
“Why do you hate us so much﹖”we asked.
“不”,你说,“我不恨你们。”
“No,” you answered, “we don't hate you.”
我们也不恨你; 只是,你了解我们吗?
We don't hate you either, but, do you understand us?
“当然了解”,你说, “我们消息多的是,有AFP、CNN、还有BBC……”
“Of course we do, ”you said, “We have AFP, CNN and BBC's ……”
那么你究竟要我们怎样生存?
What do you really want from us?
回答之前,请仔细的想一想…. 因为你的机会不是无限的。
Think hard first, then answer, because you only get so many chances.
已经够多了…. 这个世界容不下更多的伪善了。
Enough is enough, enough hypocrisy for this one world.
我们要的是同一个世界,同一个梦想,靖世太平。
We want one world, one dream, and peace on earth.
这​​个宽广、辽阔的蓝地球,容得下你们,容得下我们。
This big blue earth is big enough for all of us.

视频来自Youtube 歪果仁研究协会 如有侵权请联系我删除

最后修改:2019 年 11 月 29 日 04 : 46 PM
如果觉得我的文章对你有用,请随意赞赏